Over the course of more than 60 years, 8000 businesses in 145 countries have leveraged the power of The Predictive Index to analyze workplace behaviors, harness the skills of employees and build cohesive, high-performing teams.
Positive correlations between workplace behaviors and performance
Assessments Completed Annually
What is The Predictive Index?
The Predictive Index is a methodology that leverages workforce assessments and management workshops to allow businesses to understand their people, get everyone in alignment, and moving in the right direction.
People are extremely complex. Our science-based methodology allows you to understand what drives workplace behaviors so that you can ensure alignment, drive your team’s success, and achieve your business objectives faster than you ever thought possible.
The Predictive Index® leverages a simple methodology that empowers you to understand the natural behaviors of your workforce so you can get the most from your team. Maximize the potential of your organization and learn how PI gives you the tools you need to take you where you want to go.
Predictive Index and it’s Certifed Partners are experts in Knowledge Transfer, offering a blended method of learning, including workshops, training seminars, and an online portal where over 60 years of rich content can answer every possible question.
Decode the human element of your organization
Through a unique blend of scientific assessments, groundbreaking software, top-notch management workshops, and professional consulting from the world’s best workplace behavior experts, The Predictive Index can help you overcome the most complex business challenges.
Build a common language through behavioral science
The Predictive Index predicts primary personality characteristics and cognitive ability so you can predict workplace behaviors and on-the-job performance. We’ve conducted over 20 Million Assessments, and 500 Validity Studies to ensure our science-based assessments can accurately predict across any job function, in any industry, anywhere in the world.
* Our assessments are available in more than 70 languages including English Braille.
PI is based on the work of William Marston, author of the 1928 book The Emotions of Normal People. In this book, Marston theorized that the behavioral expression of emotions could be categorized four different ways. Inspired by Marston’s theories, Arnold Daniels, founder of PI, developed a behavioral assessment in 1952 designed specifically for managing people and improving employee selection decisions. Over the next 60 years, the PI Behavioral Assessment was continuously researched, evolved, and refined by the same company that has owned it since its inception—The Predictive Index.
Ready to start a conversation about achieving breakthrough results?
• PI was established in 1955, is scientifically verified with over 500 validity studies, and has performed 20 Million+ assessments.
• PI is an I/O psychology assessment tool that measures “Drives”, which are predictive of an individual’s Behaviour. Additionally PI offers a Cognitive and a Job Assessment to create a full complement of HR tools.
• PI is used to help organizations in the following areas: Hiring, Selecting, Onboarding, Engagement & Retention, Team Development Strategy, Change Management, Executive Coaching, Communication, High Potentials & Leader Identification & Promotions, Sales Skills & Performance.
• PI’s focus is the 50-5000 full-time employee market, and has many enterprise clients such as; SAP, Maersk, IKEA, Nissan, and Shell, with numerous workforces.
Visit Predictive Index Here:
What is The Predictive Index?
How The Predictive Index Works
The Predictive Index Vision
The Science of PI
Stop the psychobabble and get down to business with earth-shattering insights.
All PI assessments are quick (only minutes to complete) and easy to analyze. Administer assessments, review results, conduct behavioral job analysis, fit-gap analysis, and analyze the collective patterns of groups or teams on any device.
Achieve maximum velocity with amazing service and education.
Get dedicated service, management training, certification, and expert advice through our network of PI Certified Associates so you can apply insights FAST and create a stronger, more cohesive, and efficient workforce, ready to tackle the most complex problems and make your business dreams become reality.
- Ready to start a conversation about achieving breakthrough results?