The Predictive Index®
Behavioral, Cognitive & Job Assessment Tools
What is The Predictive Index?
People are extremely complex. Our science-based methodology allows you to understand what drives workplace behaviors so that you can ensure alignment, drive your team’s success, and achieve your business objectives faster than you ever thought possible.
The Predictive Index® leverages a simple methodology that empowers you to understand the natural behaviors of your workforce so you can get the most from your team. Maximize the potential of your organization and learn how PI gives you the tools you need to take you where you want to go.
Decode the human element of your organization
Through a unique blend of scientific assessments, groundbreaking software, top-notch management workshops, and professional consulting from the world’s best workplace behavior experts, The Predictive Index can help you overcome the most complex business challenges.
Build a common language through behavioral science
The Predictive Index predicts primary personality characteristics and cognitive ability so you can predict workplace behaviors and on-the-job performance. We’ve conducted over 20 Million Assessments, and 350 Validity Studies to ensure our science-based assessments can accurately predict across any job function, in any industry, anywhere in the world.
* Our assessments are available in more than 70 languages including English Braille.
• PI was established in 1955, is scientifically verified with over 350 validity studies, and has performed 20 Million+ assessments.
• PI is an I/O psychology assessment tool that measures “Drives”, which are predictive of an individual’s Behaviour. Additionally PI offers a Cognitive and a Job Assessment to create a full complement of HR tools.
• PI is used to help organizations in the following areas: Hiring, Selecting, Onboarding, Engagement & Retention, Team Development Strategy, Change Management, Executive Coaching, Communication, High Potentials & Leader Identification & Promotions, Sales Skills & Performance.
• PI’s focus is the 50-5000 full-time employee market, and has many enterprise clients such as; SAP, Maersk, IKEA, Nissan, and Shell, with numerous workforces.
What is The Predictive Index?
How The Predictive Index Works
The Science of PI
Stop the psychobabble and get down to business with earth-shattering insights.
All PI assessments are quick (only minutes to complete) and easy to analyze. Administer assessments, review results, conduct behavioral job analysis, fit-gap analysis, and analyze the collective patterns of groups or teams on any device.
Achieve maximum velocity with amazing service and education.
Get dedicated service, management training, certification, and expert advice through our network of PI Certified Associates so you can apply insights FAST and create a stronger, more cohesive, and efficient workforce, ready to tackle the most complex problems and make your business dreams become reality.