Shareholder Value Is No Longer Everything, Top C.E.O.s Say
Building off of conversations, the webinar attendees through a framework that helps organizations navigate the journey from purpose to profit – demonstrating that innovation and an abundance mindset are not only good for the planet – they are good for business.
Three key takeaways:
- Capital, customers and talent are required to achieve business success, and embracing innovation is crucial to sustaining this success. Applying a social and economic impact lens to one’s work can lead to new forms of innovation and profit.
- Businesses of all sizes must work together to make a positive impact, and the obligation to meet the 17 SDGS (sustainable development goals) is imperative and urgent.
- Taking a social impact approach can lead to customer loyalty as well as the acquisition of new customers particularly the millennial market – this demographic is demanding products and services with social impact.
How to deliver on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals within the 2030 timeframe:
- Review the 17 SDG’s and 169 Targets
- Discussions with key stakeholders on how your organzaition can impact the SDG’s
- Select the SDG’s that you can deliver on
- Create a Strategic Roadmap with Milestones and KPI’s
Ready to start a conversation about achieving breakthrough results?